Tuesday, March 5, 2013

WIP - More Steampunk Arachnids

Non-metallic Metal (NMM) training continues.  I added some orange tones to the legs, and I'm pleased with how that improved the general look, breaking up the monotony of color.  It still just looks yellow in the picture, though....

I added more contrast, but still probably not enough.  As they say for a good dinner dish, "Needs more garlic", and as they say for good music, "Needs more cowbell", so they say for miniature figures, "Needs more contrast".

I still need to work on the faceplates and lenses, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment