Real life got in the way, with work making unreasonable demands on my leisure time!
Since the last update, I added some metallics, some freehand, and some glow-ey eye-slits. There is so much still left to do.....
- more metallics and some colors on some of the mechanical elements on the back
- a freehand flame pattern on the Meganob with the flamer (yellowish guy on the left)
- some more freehand checkers (but more traditional white-and-black)
- designs on the rockets
- details on the guns and headsets
- the hairspray weathering
- sponge weathering
- paint the ork faces and skin
- dry pigment weathering
So, yeah, my big take-away from this project: even though you "can't make a mistake painting Orks", they require a hell of a lot of work!