- Expand my Lord of the Rings forces to play the Chaos in Arda game.
- Prepare a Dark Age crew to play the beginner's event.
- Prepare an Arena Rex crew to play my buddies, Oko and David.
- Prepare profile cards for Mini Mayhem to play Aaron.
- Paint around 4 projects for Capital Palette.
To throw another wrench into the mix, I promised a Facebook friend that I would paint his favorite, vintage Warhammer Ogres. I don't normally paint for other people (since I have enough projects of my own to last through retirement), but occasionally I feel obligated to thank someone for being an awesome person. In Sylvano's case, I respect the labor and passion that he devoted towards producing (and acting in) a video about a former Roman legionnaire. I have to confess that he sweetened the deal by offering a few rare, Rackham minis in exchange.... But I would have done it anyway, because the ogres look like a blast to paint.
|Vintage Citadel Ogres ready for priming.|
For my Dark Age project, I decided to build out a crew of Salt Flat Nomads for my first Dark Age force. I really like the realistic and unique styling of the Nomads' clothing and gear. Kinda a cross between Dune and Star Wars.
|Salt Flat Nomad Herders and a Dust Bull, for Dark Age.|
More figures to come, to fill out a 500-point crew.